Saturday, April 14, 2012

Top 5 conversation starters!! (that never work!!)

5. anglais s'il vous plait / engels alstublieft (will not make the mistake of giving two different ranks here!!!)

4. I'm just like the 1 billion other Indians. And yes, we dont win a lot of Olympic medals!! So, how about it??


3. Slum dog millionaire was based on my best friend's life! Wanna meet him??
3 a. I choreographed the dance at the end of the movie!!
3 b. You havent watched the movie. Wanna watch it??
3 c. I'm just kidding. Lets get some french fries!! (oooooopsssss!!)


2. Well....helllllllloooooooooooooo there!! :D

1. I wanna be your underwear!!!
1 a. Its really just a song...
1 b. Bryan Adams!! No kidding! Even I cant be making sh*t this up!!
1 c. We do a good cover of it! so, yeah..? what do you say??
WHAT DID I DO WRONG NOW!!!

No comments: