Monday, March 1, 2010

Now thats hardwork!

This past Saturday I took the evening train from Bangalore to Madras (was in Bangalore to close a few pending things relating to bank etc) - I made conversation with this rather courteous attendant in the train. He stood by the door and waved his hand to three people from the train as it went past a small town about two hours from Bangalore. I naturally got curious and enquired who they were. Mother, Father and a friend was the reply.

This bloke spends 6 days of the week attending to passengers on this train from 0600 to 2130 everyday and goes home every tuesdays which is this particular train's declared "no service" day!

Boy am I glad my latest 'wave' has lasted for about three weeks including some super fun lunch/dinner meetings with family and friends...

No comments: