Monday, December 15, 2008

Singapore Airlines…you are a beauty…

I had thoroughly enjoyed my previous two journeys on Singapore airlines earlier…ofcourse…it was not my first choice…but I flew because I wanted to be home at any cost…and obviously I did not regret spending the extra moolah!!

This time too it was not the first choice for obvious reasons but the very idea that I could be at work the very next day early for work just felt right to the seniors and yes....was at Singapore once again…for a little while…just about over an hour…and am not proud of it…but the damage within that hour which was mostly spent getting from terminal 2 to terminal 3 was around 200 bucks!!

Saw three movies totally…all personal favorites and of which I have copies back home…food was very nice…had a vegetarian meal specially prepared for the journey between Singapore and Sydney…even without my requesting for it…and not to mention I was impressed…and we reached about 15 minutes early…that was something never heard of with any of the Indian airlines!!

No comments: