Thursday, December 4, 2008

miracle...

when you expect to be taken for a ride...and you are not...I suppose that can be called a miracle...

after extended weekend with family...returned home...and as always had the early morning face-off with the auto guys!!  

just kept walking until finally one old man agreed to take me home for the rountine metered fare...plus the additonal early morning charge...on the way he missed a turn and I told him that he missed it...and he apologized and turned around...finally reached home...and I gave him the fare...and he returned 10 bucks extra!! I said his calculation was incorrect and his reply was 'No No...I missed a turn...so I have to deduct 10 rupees from the fare for it' 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Auto guy returning 10 bucks in chennai is a miracle...;)
Ram

karthik said...

well..american citizens like yourself will not understand the importance of this post Mr. Ram!!

karthik said...

and well...it aint chennai...its bangalore...!!