Monday, July 28, 2008

dosa with daddy !!

well...I had the first guest over at my new place...Jagannathan Sr. dropped by enroute to hubli...where he has some work...he absolutely loved the place...and has promised a stop over on his way back...I was so happy to see him...we had dinner at one of the many 'sagars' in bangalore...the nearest one to home...and discussed one of the topics we never ever discussed before...life post retirement for him !!

He will retire in a year and three months...and when I asked him for plans...he replied "theres still so much time for it...we'll see then"...so typical !!

I have missed my family in the past...missed them the most in s'pore...I know I am just a few hours away...and more importantly just a few hundred rupees away...but I still miss them a lot !!

No comments: