Thursday, December 22, 2011

of cross-dressers and their daily predicaments...

Quote I read on a friend's facebook wall who took it from an "undisclosed" source --> "I stopped trying to be a man cause its such a waste of a woman" and I continue quote "now who cares who said this, this quote takes it all!"

Obvious questions --> What was "tried" and what was "wasted" and what/who is "all" and finally are we even sure this wasn't a cross dressing male/female who was very simply just having a hard time making his/her mind about what 'type' of clothes to wear that particular day?!

Conclusion --> That quote was vaguely brilliant yet brilliantly vague..!! So now I am having a hard time making up my mind to "like" it or not...

Some one PLEASE help....the cross dresser first...obviously thats a bigger crisis...!! :D