Saturday, November 5, 2011

Rishikesh....

It is not very often in life you feel transformed into the best version of yourself....

And in my case...in the not-too-distant past...I questioned if I even had a better version of me...and I was extremely lucky to have met and known my Rishikesh Swamiji...! And I truly transformed in Rishikesh everytime...!

Today is the saddest day of my stupid meaningless trivial life....as I sit here and think of every act of kindness shown toward me from Rishikesh Swamiji...the first one of it being acknowledge my stupid arrogant existence as an act....and console me that I do have a better version....and that transformation is indeed possible and achievable....!! All I can do now is wail in the kind of pain I have never known...!!

Life truly does become irreparably sad and damaged knowing I dont have Swamiji to visit in Rishikesh anymore.....

As I read His life here -->  http://www.sivanandaonline.org/public_html/?cmd=displaysection&section_id=1501&parent=1055&format=html

I cant but help cry uncontrollably for my loss.....!!!

No comments: