Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Attention to details...!

The way I see it....

It often tells you whether you are important or not in the scheme of things if ---

1. You are remembered to be invited to be a part of "the scheme"!
2. And then you wonder why! :)

But what leaves no doubt in your mind is when you are invited and you find out that every single 'quirkiness' of yours has been tended to in the scheme things. This past weekend was arguably one the best weekends in the recent past. I attended a Belgian wedding. I know both the bride and groom fairly well and for a reasonably long time!!

Firstly they remembered to seat me on a table where they knew my handicap of not speaking Flemish would be irrelevant!! And then they even cared enough to remember that I was a "non-mushroom" eating vegetarian!! So there was a separate list of dishes prepared specially for yours truly!! :)

My heart-felt thank you to both and obviously my wishes once again for a long happy life filled with marital bliss! 

1 comment:

Samatha Vijay said...

very thoughtful gesture!