Thursday, November 18, 2010

poor mothers! you got to love them...

Mothers dont give up...they dont EVER give up!

here goes...

Astrologer -> the best period in your son's life is now...
Ma -> Really? Great! (Extra special 'thank you' prayers from today...)
Ma to KJA -> The best time for everything is now. Everything is great. 
KJA to Ma -> I burnt the dinner last night...had to eat out...when are you coming back...
Ma -> Are you even listening to me?! We re-re-visited your horoscope. You are going to become a human soon...the time has come
KJA -> Splendid. What else?
Ma -> You are midas now according to him
KJA -> Ok. Its that time of the year to show investment proofs etc. I have a bunch of used boarding passes as my 'investments' for the year. This special power will really come in handy!!
Ma -> He is wrong. I give up. What bad luck...I should have stayed single...
....
....
....
KJA -> so whats for breakfast in Madras...?
....
....
....





3 comments:

Ritz said...

I like it! :))

Life goes on..... said...

poor mom:(....even when the rest of the world gives up on you ...she doesnt

karthik said...

Ok....I made this up!!! Not a true story!! :D