Friday, October 15, 2010

all about the hunger!

Airports...airports seem to bring out the best in everyone!! here goes...

few weeks back...am waiting behind a fellow flyer at the boarding gate...this was an early morning flight...visibly the bloke was little restless...he walks to the airport staff...displays his boarding card...and as he walks past this lady...."andhar khana milega na??" - "food is served inside right??"

This lady was stunned...and politely said..."yes"!

...I was behind this dude...and I couldn't help but smile at her..."I wouldn't dare ask that question in that tone to even my mom or my wife..."

....a giggly....."Enjoy your flight sir"

..."Yes. I will. Thank you. You have a good day"

2 comments:

Aryan said...

good one

Life goes on..... said...

hahahah....good one...seeing the caption i thought this will be the right one to read first....