Friday, November 27, 2009

friends...

My list of good friends has never been in the double digits all my life! Last evening was dinner with one from that list...perhaps the most special of them all...

The venue was some place we have always been to...the food was something we have always had at that venue...most of the conversation wasnt too different either...but...it just felt real good knowing my comradeship with this person hasnt changed one bit over the past years (nearly 15) and still manage to share some laughs every (rare) occasion that we do meet!

All the very best to you my dear friend! I know you are mean but mostly you mean well...

2 comments:

samhita said...

yah, some friends will always be mean but mean well

karthik said...

I think thats tolerable to a certain extent! :)